Productivity Enhancing High Volume Production Solutions in Gosiger IMTS 2014 Booth S-9266
Gosiger High Volume Division provides unique solutions for manufacturers who want to increase throughput, reduce cost-per-part and improve time-to-market. In IMTS booth S-9266 visitors can see these products for themselves and discuss their specific applications with Gosiger technical experts. Product lines represented include:
- BTB CNC rotary transfer machines that significantly reduce labor costs while producing high volumes of parts with very low cycle times and allowing quick and easy changeovers within part families.
- Nomura Swiss-style CNC turning machines that enable long production runs while holding tight tolerances on hard bar stock materials.
- Sinico automatic cut-off and end-finishing machines that enable manufacturing of lower production lots with higher tolerances from bars, tubes or extrusions.
- iFP sealed vacuum solvent parts washers that remove oil and loose chips from parts with multiple faces, blind holes, cross-holes, deep ID threads and other complex features, while meeting the strictest environmental standards.
- Shimada 6- and 8-spindle lathes that use a cam-free design for faster changeovers, provide excellent accuracy and repeatability and are an affordable alternative for high-volume production of less complex parts. On display will be the new Shimada ISM B27 hybrid CNC multi-spindle bar machine. Gosiger and Shimada designed the new machine to fill the gap between basic CAM actuated and the pricier CNC multi-spindles, by providing a product for those manufacturers who don’t require all of the sophistication of the full CNC machines, but want many of the same advantages at a more affordable price.
To learn more about these and other high volume innovations, contact Gosiger today. And be sure to see all of the latest Gosiger High Volume productivity solutions in booth S-9266 at IMTS 2014.