How to Get Serious Solutions for Your CNC Concerns
How often are you confronted with a machining issue for which you’d like some expert advice? While searching the Internet can certainly help, nothing beats discussing the situation face-to-face with an industry expert. On September 23 & 24 at Gosiger’s national headquarters in Dayton, Ohio that’s precisely what you can do.
As part of the annual Gosigerfest activities you can visit the Serious Solutions Center, staffed with experts in virtually every phase of CNC machining including:
- Advanced production techniques such as trochoidal milling and hard turning
- The challenges of making parts for aerospace and other high-precision industries
- Difficult-to machine materials such as titanium and exotic alloys
- High volume production solutions
- Robotic automation that reduces cost-per-part
- Process improvement suggestions for greater efficiency
- When it’s best to use VMCs, HMCs and 5-axis machining for specific applications
In addition, you’ll be able to meet with OEM experts who can answer your questions about everything from CNC machine tools and peripherals to 3-D/Additive manufacturing.
Of course Gosigerfest will also have traditional German food, beer and music to add some fun to the Serious Solutions and the opportunity to meet or reconnect with over 600 fellow manufacturing professionals. Register today and be sure to bring your serious issues with you.