Okuma LB-EX CNC Lathes' Features
Innovation is a main focus of Okuma, and their LB-EX series of CNC lathes is no exception. These CNC lathes are built on the successful bench-marked standards of the previous LB series. They deliver even more accuracy than before. Strong and flexible, this series of horizontal CNC lathes feature high performance using PREX motors that offer amazing rotation speeds and torque.
Other features include:
- Box slant bed design with thermal compensation<
- Machining dimensional changeover time: less than 7 microns
- Max. Machining diameter: 430 mm.\ 16.93 in.
- Max. Machining length: 300 mm.\ 11.81 in.
- Standard power: 11/7.5 kW \ 15/10 hp
- Milling, sub-spindle (W), and Y-axis capabilities
- Easy to use Windows®-based, Thinc-OSP control, USB compatibility, and 40Gb of memory
With four main models and 66 variations to select from, Okuma is sure to have the exact model for you. And the expert engineers at Gosiger will collaborate with you to determine the correct solution for your manufacturing needs. Contact the experts in CNC machinery at Gosiger today.