New CNC Technologies & Industry Seminars at Hardinge HMTS ’14, May 13-14
Hardinge, Inc. presents a 2-day event for CNC machine shop personnel who want to see the latest machine tool technologies from Hardinge, Bridgeport, Kellenberger, Jones & Shipman, and Usach. Along with these industry-leading turning machines, machining centers, grinders and workholding products, 40 Hardinge Technology Partners, including Gosiger, will display the latest machine tool accessories that can help optimize your productivity.
This event includes:
- Live cutting demonstrations
- Demonstrations of tooling, software, automation and other machine tool peripherals by 40 Hardinge Technology Partners
- Monitoring Machine Utilization: a presentation by MTConnect and Indiana Technology & Manufacturing Companies (ITAMCO) that includes a live demonstration of how one company uses MTConnect to track operational performance throughout its processes
- Steve Kline of Gardner Business Media discusses Industry Trends Job Shops Need To Know
- Good food, giveaways and the opportunity to network with like minded manufacturers
- Door prizes including a large screen TV, an Apple iPad, a Microsoft Surface tablet, a digital camera, a 6” digital caliper, gift cards and much more.
Download details on Hardinge CNC lathe demonstrations.