Intelligent Control Makes High Speed Grinders Easier To Use
The OSP control, based on the Windows® platform, seamlessly integrates the machine, motors, drives and encoders to maximize efficiencies and allow users to customize processes for their specific machining needs. Using the intuitive touchscreen, operators can quickly toggle between machine operations, programming and wheel prep screens.
The OSP control is now standard on grinder models GP14W, GP15W, GA14W, and GA15W. All models also have a Chatter Control function that automatically adjusts wheel speed for accurate, stable machining. Key features include:
- OSP-P300G control
- Dead center workhead (Std: C type)
- Chucking headstock (T specs standard)
- Tailstock quill stroke 35 mm
- Wheel spindle motor: 5.5 kW (10 hp) (inverter drive)
- High feed rates X-axis ø30 m/min; Z-axis: 20 m/min
- Superior rigidity for powerful grinding
- Variety of loader patterns for easy automation
Contact Gosiger for more details.