Everything You Need to Know About 5-Axis Machining but didn’t Know Who to Ask
The many benefits of 5-axis machining include:
- Reduced operator time and cost per part by eliminating moving the workpiece from one machine to another
- Fewer costly fixtures and tools as all operations are completed with one setup
- Increased spindle availability because a machine tool isn’t idly waiting for a part being processed on another machine
- Reduced floor space when one 5-axis machine replaces multiple machines
- Faster production, that enables JIT delivery and reduces work-in-process inventory
While all of these advantages sound great, many CNC shops are unsure if 5-axis machining makes sense for their situations, and what they need to know to make a good business decision. That’s why Gosiger Indiana is presenting an educational seminar on July 25, 2018: 5-Axis Machining Made Simple.
- How is 5-axis machining changing our business?
- What do you need to get started?
- Understanding the differences between 3+2, 4+1 and full 5-axis
The event runs from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm with lunch provided. There will also be live demonstrations on all CNC machines in the facility.
Space is limited, so register today
online or contact Jennifer.Bartlet@gosiger.com phone: 317-677-4207.