Take the Robotics Quiz
Now that you understand how robotics can be a viable solution no matter the size of your manufacturing operation, you may wonder if automation is right for your particular needs. How can you tell if robotics are right for your business? Simply ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have machines dedicated to specific parts or parts families (groups of parts with common shapes, sizes, weights, operations or machines)?
- Are your processes fundamentally stable?
- Are your machines’ throughput operator constrained? In other words:
- Does labor have a hard time keeping pace with the machine?
- Does quality control and other tasks cost you machine cycles?
- Do you have difficult, heavy or highly repetitive part loading?
- Do you have quality issues associated with improper or inconsistent part loading or missed operations?
- Is employee turnover or attendance an issue due to repetitive motion injuries, absenteeism or ergonomic issue-related lost time?
If you answered ‘yes’ to one or more of these questions, automating your process will likely help you to maximize productivity – and your bottom line, no matter the size of your operation.
Gosiger Automation designs and implements robotic automation systems to meet your customer’s ever increasing demands for higher productivity.
Contact Gosiger Automation to learn how robotics can increase your profit and maximize use of your current resources, no matter what the size of your operation.