Since their invention, robotics for parts machining production have been associated with their fair share of myths. With today’s robotics, these myths are not defensible.
Learn the truth behind these common myths about machine tooling automation.
- Only large corporations can afford or justify robotics.
- Robotics are only good for high volume production.
- Robots take a long time to set up and change over.
- Programming a robot is too difficult.
- Robots are a maintenance headache.
- Our employees won't accept robots.