Sales Contract Administrator - Gosiger
Under minimal supervision, incumbent is responsible for sales administrative and contract administration for sales team. Incumbent provides assistance and support requiring the exercise and application of judgment, confidentiality, decision-making, knowledge and experience. Incumbent operates with independent initiative utilizing strong planning and organization skills. In performing all job functions, the incumbent places an emphasis of teamwork, quality and internal/external customer satisfaction.
Essential Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Performs confidential administrative assistance and support to the sales team and as required supports the Service Group and the President of the division.
- Maintains correspondence, reports, information files and appropriate follow-up files. Maintains data efficiently and systematically for easy retrieval and follow-up.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the data/information to notice inconsistencies, trends or issues and flags data or directly
notifies sales management.
- Responsible and accountable for process management of all related activities to the Quotation process and procedures. Proofs and ensures all documents are accurate; tracks incoming requests for quotation – distributes Quote reports weekly, prepares and distributes quotations, organizes and maintains quotation files, prepares weekly update of order forecast, reviews forecast weekly with Region President or Sales Manager for accuracy and changes, Updates and maintains all price lists.
- Responsible and accountable for process management of all related activities to the Order Administration Process ensuring
accuracy; creates and maintains sales order packets, maintains log of change orders and distribution, reviews incoming orders for accuracy, completeness and compliance to selling terms.
- Responsible for assistance and support in maintaining INFOR data base, running reports, training incoming sales engineers, maintaining current knowledge of software upgrades.
- Responsible for follow up, order tracking and interface with suppliers once orders have been placed.
- Assists with Machine Purchase Orders, Accessory Purchase Orders, Freight Quotations, arranges shipments of machines with Okuma and customers. Tracks Machine/Accessory orders through delivery.
- Responsible for obtaining freight quotes.
- Makes all necessary arrangements for delivery and rigging of machines.
- Assists promotional and marketing activities as assigned, and provides assistance to the Customer/Special Events Coordinator for trade shows, division customer newsletters, lead tracking and follow-up process, distribution of materials to all sales channels, calendar maintenance of promotional events, new literature coordination and development.
- Performs Word Processing emphasizing quality and customer satisfaction. Proofs all documents and corrects grammatical,
punctuation and spelling errors.
- Performs Spreadsheet data entry emphasizing quality and customer satisfaction. Proofs all data entry ensuring numerical entry and formula’s are correct.
- Schedules and coordinates sales and customer meetings. Schedules meeting rooms, assists with arrangements for lunch and/or dinner.
- Coordinates and prepares required documents for meetings.
- Coordinates printing of documents through outside vendors. Delivers and picks up materials when complete.
- Maintains travel Purchase Order log.
- Orders and maintains office supplies for sales team.
- Seeks assistance from other division members when work load is excessive i.e. special event planning and coordination; special quotes and proposals, etc.
- Based on business need; assists, supports and/or performs administrative support duties for other area’s, units or departments.
- Continuously reviews current processes and procedures, and searches out improvement methods to reduce waste, rework, and unnecessary work that adds no value.
- High School graduate with formal course work in Business Administration related classes.
- Strong initiative and self-starter.
- Strong planning and organizations skills with experience in using judgment and decision-making.
- Strong proof reading and editing to ensure accurate and presentable data/material.
- Demonstrated teamwork.
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service position utilizing interpersonal communication skills with an emphasis in customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated spreadsheet skills in development of spreadsheets and data entry.
- Strong PC skills with a minimum of 50 WPM Keyboard Entry skills in Word Processing and software for Flow Charting and Presentations.
- Data Base Management skills and experience.
Administrative work environment. Peak work periods related to meeting customer proposal deadlines, job packet deadlines and ensuring customer satisfaction to all internal and external customers.
We offer a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and education and an excellent benefit package. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume via email to email@example.com or call 937-228-5174.