The position exists to attend to the daily activities associated with taking customer orders for aftermarket parts and providing technical support to identify and expedite parts as needed.
- Receive customer’s incoming parts inquires. Assist with the proper identification of parts. Work with vendors as required gathering the necessary information to provide a quotation for price and delivery.
- Support the HFO service technician’s service parts needs entering parts orders into the service management system per department guidelines.
- Create customer sales order (and matching purchase order if a drop ship) in the MAS90/200 business system.
- Enter sales order in the vendor’s business system for those vendors that require us to work with them electronically.
- Process paperwork according to the department and vendor specific guidelines (faxing PO’s, filing closed orders, etc.).
- Assist customers with open order inquires. Keep up to date with open vendor purchase orders.
- Manage returned goods Issue RMA numbers to customers and process internal return forms.
- Participate in the rotation to provide after-hours customer support in accordance with the division’s policy.
- Keep work area neat and orderly, maintaining a clean work environment.
- Continuously review current processes and procedures that make it easy for internal/external customers to do business with department/division. Ensures processes and procedures allow efficiency in work performed.
- Based on business need, assists, supports and/or performs other job functions within department or other work area’s within scope and ability.
- Responsible for maintaining current technical, interpersonal, and communication skills through continuous development. Progressive development of skills should be cultivated through further education, seminars, company training and other external resources such as reading material.
- Must have high school education or equivalent experience. Formal technical training is desired.
- Have a good mechanical/electrical/hydraulic aptitude with an understanding of the basic components in machine tools and how they work.
- Must have or be able to quickly develop the technical knowledge required to be able to identify parts for the specific lines that Gosiger represents.
- Must have good organizational skills with a demonstrated propensity for attention to detail.
- Must have basic computer skills needed to manipulate job-related software/programs.
- Demonstrated self-starter with proven good attendance record and social skills needed to work productively in a group environment.
Works primarily in an office environment with a large portion of the time spent on the telephone. Employee will have some exposure to the warehouse and warehouse environment for order picking, packing and shipping activities. Incumbent needs to be willing and able to travel and be away from home for approximately 1 week up to 4 times per year. Will be part of an on call rotation with requirement to occasionally perform duties at night and on weekends.
We offer a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and education and an excellent benefit package. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume via email to email@example.com or call 937-228-5174.