Compact Okuma ID Grinding Machine Delivers Higher Speeds & Feed Rates
The Okuma GI-10NII high-speed internal grinding machine enables production of a wide variety of parts from jet engine components to bearings. Capable of grinding IDs up to 6”, this model is equipped with extremely rigid, high-speed grinding wheel spindles and Okuma-designed drives and motors for exceptional accuracy, repeatability and throughput.
Simultaneous 2-axis control provides the capability to handle a variety of workpiece shapes and sizes, while user-friendly programming and Okuma’s “Program Help” function allow for simplified operation. In addition, centralized control of lubricating and pneumatic devices makes maintenance quick and easy.
Other features include:
- NC high-speed oscillation for higher stock removal rates
- 5-surface hydrostatic guideway system (Z-axis)
- High rigidity for powerful grinding
- Standard Hi-G control
- High-speed loader at a rapid traverse of 180 m/min
- Variety of loader patterns for easy automation